KCMO Data Visualizations
See below for data visualizations providing insights on a broad range of City services and issues, organized by general topic. Questions? Contact: email@example.com.
General City Government
- FY 2020-21 Resident Survey: See charts, maps, and tables about KCMO residents' perceptions of city services and priorities.
Neighborhoods and Housing
- Market Value Analysis: Learn about the spectrum of residential housing market strength and view on maps at the block group level.
- One Percent for Art Program: View an interactive map with pictures and descriptions of One Percent for Art public art pieces.
- Families in Poverty: A map of neighborhoods in Kansas City showing the percent of families in poverty in each.
- Energy Empowerment Benchmarking Dashboard: An interactive dashboard based on Kansas City’s Energy Empowerment Ordinance (Benchmarking) which requires owners of large buildings to benchmark and report their annual energy and water usage in the EPA’s ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager tool.
- Public Improvements Advisory Committee Applications (Year 39 and Year 38): View an interactive map of infrastructure project PIAC applications for the current and next fiscal years.
- Street Resurfacing Map: View a map of street maintenance activities (overlays, microsurfacing, and crack-sealing) in 2021.
- Protected Bike Lanes Map: View a map of potential Protected Bike Lanes per the City Manager's order to install 30 miles of PBLs by end of 2022.
- Vision Zero Initiatives Map: Interact with this map to understand areas of traffic safety concern, as well as initiatives planned or completed to address them.
- Vision Zero Engagement Map: Share your traffic safety concerns with the City to help inform the Vision Zero program.
- COVID Dashboard: Data tracking current cases, tests, vaccinations, hospitalizations, and deaths in Kansas City, MO.
- Community Health Improvement Plan: The story of determinants of health for Kansas Citians.